PAYMENT - SECURITY
SECURE PAYMENT METHOD
Method of régulation accepted :
- BANK CARD
- BANK TRANSFER
Our payment method by blue card is secured by :
CM-CIC Paiement :
Is a payment with CM-CIC p @ iement safe?
When buying on the Internet equipped with CM-CIC p @ iement, the whole transaction is done on our banking site in encrypted mode. You temporarily leave the merchant's site in a transparent way to save your banking details. This is the guarantee that:
- The merchant will never know your card number
- CM-CIC p @ iement will not know the details of your purchases since only the total amount and the order number are sent to us by the merchant.
What security uses CM-CIC p @ iement?
CM-CIC p @ iement uses the standard encryption system called "SSL protocol". It happens, when you are on the payment page, by:
- A pictogram in a corner of your browser: one of these signs must be present. : The padlock must be closed.
- In the address bar of your browser, the browser is in "https: //" mode instead of "http: //".
- When you switch from unencrypted mode to encrypted mode (and vice versa), the browsers display a message notifying you of the change.
Check these items before entering confidential data, this is a guarantee of security. In order to use the most powerful protocols, we recommend the use of a browser of the latest version.
What information is required to use CM-CIC p @ iement?
On the CM-CIC p @ iement website, we will ask you:
- The number of bank card or private card (numbers with 15 or 16 digits)
- expiration date
- The visual cryptogram (last 3 or 4 digits on the signature strip of your card)
With the deployment of 3D Secure (recognizable with the "Verifed By Visa" or "MasterCard SecureCode" logos), your bank will also ask you when you pay to authenticate yourself with confidential information to be entered on an internet page of your own bank.
What is piracy on the internet?
The risk of seeing your credit card number "hacking" when you buy a product on a CM-CIC p @ iement website is minimal.
The fraudulent use of credit card numbers exists. They most often result from another phenomenon: a malicious individual who has found or stolen a credit card number uses this number to make his purchases on the net.
The credit card number is valid, since its true bearer uses it in recklessness. Credit card verification systems can not locate the offender. Only 3D Secure reduces this risk because you must also authenticate with your bank.